2004 Community Development Block Grant
2004 Project Accomplishment Report
The Citizen's Advisory Committee expects to receive $710,000.00 of CDBG entitlement funds and expected program income.
The Citizens Advisory Committee will accept applications for the use of these funds to benefit low and
moderate income residents of Middletown. The City is restricted in the use of these funds and will not fund Slum/Blight projects.
The 2004 CDBG funding calendar will be as follows:
For more information feel free to contact Michiel Wackers at 860-344-3425.
- January 2, 2004 Applications available
- February 9, 2004 Applications due no later than 10AM at Room 202 City Hall, 245 DeKoven Drive, Middletown.
- March, 10, 2004 Citizens Advisory Committee Public Hearing to hear proposals
- April 21, 2004 Citizens Advisory Committee decides 2004 CDBG recommendations
- May 3, 2004 Common Council votes on CAC recommendations
- June 16, 2004 CAC holds Public Hearing on 2004 Annual Action Plan
- July 18, 2004 Annual Action Plan submitted to US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- August-September environment review is completed and contracts are drafted
- September 22, 2004 CDBG seminar for new Grantees
- December 31, 2004 1st Quarterly Report Due
- March 31, 2005 2nd Quarterly Report & Davis Bacon Report Due
- June 30, 2005 3rd Quarterly Report Due
- September 30, 2005 4th Quarterly Report, Davis Bacon Report, & Women and Minority Contractors Report Due
- October 19, 2005 Citizens' Advisory Committee holds Public Hearing for 2004 CAPER
- November 29, 2005 2004 CAPER Submitted to HUD